Ahhhh, best laid plans….
I go and get a totally “rock-your-face-off”, kick ass new look thanks to Parajunkee Designs and my whole family is struck down one by one with the flu. Last Saturday it was me. Next up was my son and hubs on Tuesday and I was doing great. Then today I was struck down, AGAIN! What the heck?!?!?! Why did I have to go out and snowblow the driveway for my hubs to be able to pull in? He’s got a 4×4 Jeep; he could’ve just baja’d-it into the garage!
So I’m sitting here in bed, still tweeking my wonderful new site, trying to figure out how to get the massive picture of stomach abs not to slow down my site from loading. Yep, fully aware. Doing what every good WordPress-er does:
- Back up the blog
- Deactivate all the stupid plugins I’ve accumulated
- If that doesn’t work, start deactivating all the important plugins and start habit of biting fingernails
- Bug (aka PLEAD for help from) Parajunkee
- If we both can’t figure it out, chuck slider and cry a little bit
- If that doesn’t work, cry more
So, in closing, I’d like to say I’m still here. Just sick. Not out. Just sick… and tired. Hey! But I have this awesome new blog to play with!!!!
I can’t wait for Spring.
…and how about all those crazy bloggers, huh??? Good times, good times.