Top 10 of 2012: The Best Books I Read
Top 10 of 2012 is a week long EVENT organized by Rachel at Fiktshun, Lisa at A Life Bound By Books, Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime at Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. Last year I really enjoyed making my lists. It was a chance to analyze what I read over the year and remember some of the great books I devoured so long ago.
With the wrap-up event occurring during Christmas week, I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to get around to see everyone’s lists (I have my folks coming in from out of town). So please, don’t feel like you HAVE to comment – I might not be able to return the favor.
Today’s “Look Back…” is:
1. Fair Game (Alpha & Omega) by Patricia Briggs
2. Splintered by A.G. Howard
3. If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent
4. Tale of the Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride #1) by Rhiannon Frater
5. Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely #4) by Melissa Marr
6. Losing It by Cora Carmack
7. Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones
8. Down to You (The Bad Boys #1) by M. Leighton
9. Cornerstone (The Cornerstone Series #1) by Misty Provencher
10. Twist (Mageri #2) by Dannika Dark
ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2) by Ada Adams
Hale Maree by Misty Provencher